At Conceptual Legal we provide clients with peace of mind, knowing that their legal advisors are always working to ensure their interests.
We provide our clients with:
- Compliance and regulatory advice
- Legislative reviews
- Compliance management
- Contract drafting and review
- Intellectual property advice
- Advised and negotiated a industry leading contract for a specialist supply chain supplier with a Victorian icon.
- Advised a construction company on terms for a major development including contract structure, payment arrangements and bonus system.
- Advised a major US company on contractual arrangements for the infrastructure development of a coal mine including materials handling facility, port and berthing facility and track and all associated mechanical and electrical engineering works.
- Developed passenger rolling stock procurement contracts involving new technologies for a private consortium.
- Advised an engineering design business on terms of engagement and contracts for the design of electrical and hydraulic works on a range of different projects.
- Established Dispute Avoidance Boards for a range of contracts with a Commonwealth Government business along with an Issues and Dispute Management framework and processes to ensure timely management of issues and expeditious project delivery.
- Drafted and negotiated an inter-agency deed on a PPP for use of rail infrastructure.
- Drafted and managed tenders for a law firm for government legal panels.
At Conceptual Legal we also provide in house legal consultants. The benefit of having a Conceptual in-house legal consultant is continuity and familiarity, meaning that our consultants have a greater knowledge of your business which allows for more detailed analysis and more specific responses.
Skills our consultants bring:
- Advising on all legal and commercial negotiations and risk identification.
- Provided in house legal expertise for a major engineering company.
- Provided in house legal expertise for private companies on major Government tenders.
- Provided in house legal expertise on contract negotiations for supply chain management services
- for a Melbourne icon.
Benefits of Conceptual In-House legal:
- Value for money – Day rates avaliable.
- Dedicated resources.
- Efficiency through consistency of legal adviser
- Cost mitigation through preemptive advise
We provide expert advise and guidance to businesses going through Mergers or Acquisitions, or joining forces to work under a Joint Venture agreement.
Conceptual advise on:
- JV strengths, weaknesses and risks;
- Negotiating complicated JV’s between similar companies;
- Negotiating mergers;
- Preparation of all legal documentation required for acquisitions;
- Advised a major engineering company on risks relating to a JV with a corporate partner.
- Advised a JV on a JV with a major design agency
- Advised one of Australia’s largest labour hire and recruitment firms on commercial
- arrangements for Joint Venture with engineering company and on major State Government tender.
- Developed a business case for a new Joint Venture in supply chain and logistics management.
- Advised and drafted shareholders agreement on Joint Venture and approval processes.